Re: Wanda swam across my desktop ??

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:43:05 +0100 Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org> wrote:
> John Griffiths <john@capmon.com> wrote on 29/01/2002 (01:24) :
> > >And that fish is relevant to "free" vs "closed" software exactly how?
> > >
> > >Dima (boggle)
> >
> > Because the developers were free to put it in
> >
> > and you are free to take it out if you care enough
> >
> > you're not free to decide the developers priorities for them
> >
> > only for yourself.
>
> I'm not the maintainer so I sent a bug report.

If you are _really_ so exercised about bloat, there's nothing
stopping you from sending a patch along with the bug-report.  I
bet it gets implemented faster that way.

Of course, if you aren't a programmer, you could always remove
wanda from the panel...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |