Re: Mplayer PNG sprt WMaker

Thanks, now 2 more questions:

I try to run and I get error:

MPlayer was compiled WITHOUT libdvdread support.  I installed
libdvdread2-dev because I could not find libdvdread-dev.  Should
this make a difference?  Also I have a Voodoo 3500 card but configure
did not configure with 3dfx support?  My kernel is compiled with
3dfx support built directly in (not a module).

I am typing "sudo debian/rules binary" to compile.  This is new to
me.  Are there any options I add to get dvd support and 3dfx support?
Otherwise, what do I do so that these two options are recognized with I
compile?

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and governments
to gain ground.
                                       -
                                Thomas Jefferson