From: D-Man [mailto:dman@dman.ddts.net]On Behalf Of dman
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 4:53 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org; exim-users@exim.org;
spamassassin-talk@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: announcing documentation on setting up exim with spamassasin

I have just whipped up some documentation regarding setting up exim
and spamassassin.  Basically I just outlined my setup, which Works For
Me :-).

Check it out if you are interested,
    http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim_spamassassin.html
and let me know what you think (if you want to).

HAND,
-D

--

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you
rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and