Re: fetchmail like prog to retrieve mails from mail.com?

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 04:36:04PM +0100, Bruno Boettcher wrote:
> First reflex was to take curl and write my own retrieval script to circumvent
> that problem, and sorta recreate that forwarding service, fetching the mail
> through a script from that server and reinjecting it into my mail system....
>
> But i think i am not alone with that sort of problem, so perhaps there
> are allready such sorts of script lying around?

What about gotmail? It used to work until hotmail messed with the site design. I
don't know how up to date it is - but it gives you a starting point at least. If
I remember rightly gotmail used curl.

HTH,

Andrew

"I do not agree with what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire (1694-1778)