Re: (Kinda OT) What makes Debian cool?

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:04:52 -0700 Jason Majors <jason@kwiqsilver.org> wrote:
[snip]
> > | And then there's my CD burner
> xcdroast and gcombust both recognized by scsi burner and configured it
> automagically. I hear IDE burners are a little more work.

Using IDE CD-RWs w/ Linux is also a piece-of-cake, as long as the
proper modules are compiled.  Just follow the HOWTO...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |