Re: (Kinda OT) What makes Debian cool?

> This may sound like a stupid or minor question but i'd really like to
> hear from all of you why do you think Debian is great, in
> comparison to ALL of the other Linux distributions out there!
>
> For me , the Apt package managing tool solely is like 50% of the
> reasons i like Debian for! ;)
Apt here too (kinda like an award winner thanking 'mom'): cuz it handles
dependencies so well.
Sid: I like how new stuff is packaged quickly, so I can keep everything
under apt. On my RH box I had more stuff under /usr/local (like XFree 4),
and rpm broke down because of package dependencies.
The community: The best tech support I've ever gotten.
The swirl: It's cool!