Re: What happened to evolution-ssl?

On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 01:37, David Bell wrote:
> I've been using evolution-ssl 1.0-2 for a couple months now, and believe
> it has no equal in Windows.  I try to keep packages up to date, and it
> appears that evolution-ssl is gone, replaced by evolution.  Does
> evolution(no -ssl) provide SSL capability?  If not, Why?  Thanks. :)

I am currently useing evolution(no-ssl).  From what I can tell it does
have ssl support.  And I do agree that it is better than anything that
windows has to offer and plus it doesnt spread viruses at will(knock on
wood).

--
-Scott Henson

shenson2@wvu.edu

 "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty: power is ever stealing from
the many to the few.  The manna of popular liberty must be gathered each
day, or it is rotten... The
hand entrusted with power becomes, either from human depravity or esprit
de corps, the necessary enemy of the people.  Only by continual
oversight can the democrat in office be
prevented from hardening into a despot: only by unintermitted agitation
can a people be kept sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty
be smothered in material
prosperity... Never look, for an age when the people can be quiet and
safe.  At such times despotism, like a shrouding mist, steals over the
mirror of Freedom"  - Wendell
Phillips