Re: List help --

For people who prefer manual installation, debian is not easy. I have been try
to do that by installing the root disk as base but I encounter many problems
with debian file format. dpkg from project/ refuse to install or extract,
complaining about the staus file and area file and I do not know what. I will
try to convert debian to tgz format. On the other hand, slackware is so easy to
install. Why debian has no otpion for people who want more control?