RE: Serial comm packages a la Minicom

On Tues 22 Jan 2002 20:52 EDT, "Eric C. Cooper" wrote:

> > Right now I use Minicom, but apparently it doesn't support
> > color -- or else I don't have it (or my remote session)
> > configured properly.  Does VT102 pass color codes?
>
> "minicom -c on", from the man page.

Ugh, I don't know how I missed that... I'm probably working on too many
things at once.  :(  Of course, my "man" is a little screwy right now
too.  Anyway, the Terminal HOW-TO mentions that VT-102 can support color
through emulation, but doesn't show that switch, even though it mentions
Minicom by name.

Thanks!  Now it's perfect, no need for Seyon.

Jeff Bonner