Re: List help --

Its too bad you gave up on Debian.
You should try Debian again later one day.
Maybe when woody is stable, download it and try it
again. Maybe you'll have better luck with it.

I'm thinking the list may take a day or two to update
the users. ( I could be wrong here) Perhaps keep waiting....and you'll
eventually
stop getting the email.

Mike