Borked mouse

Hello all,

	I've got a big problem with my mouse on a Debian testing box.  I began
building up the box last Thursday for Friday and everything was going smoothly,
including the mouse.  Today, I power up the machine (untouched since Friday) and
bam, I've got no mouse action.  Swapping the mouse, mobo header, kernel version,
and gpm version all come out to have these effects:

1) 'cat /dev/psaux' and move mouse prints garbage like it should
2) 'gpm -m /dev/psaux -t ps2'  gives nothing.
3) A custom compiled gpm works like a charm with the above command line.

Bug in the gpm deb?

Ross Vandegrift
ross@willow.seitz.com