Re: cd-writer question

Marc Wilson(mwilson@moonkingdom.net) is reported to have said:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 02:20:29PM -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:
> >     append  = "apm=on apm=power-off idebus=66 hdb=ide-scsi \
> >                hdc=ide-scsi max_scsi_luns=1"
>
> Why're you telling the kernel that the PCI bus is running at 66 mhz?

Because I read this in dmesg so tried it:
ide:ide: Assuming 33MHz system bus speed for PIO modes; override with
idebus=xx

It didn't fail so I left it in. But...

ide0=ata66 ide1=ata66 works also and have changed it to this.

Thanks, I had forgotten about that.  I set it up about 2 months ago
and got tied up in something else and had not finished the checkout
of the new MB.  As I am not on anything important now, I will fnish
the checkout.  Thanks to you query!!!

--
You forgot to do your backup 16 days ago. Tomorrow you'll need that
version.