Re: VS: VS: Apache & PHP4

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Pieter De Troyer wrote:

> > You should check again that there is uncommented loadmodule for php4,
> > in your :/etc/apache/httpd.conf
> > (LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so)
>
> it's uncommented, both in /etc/apache-ssl/httpd.conf and
> /etc/apache/httpd.conf
>
> > And then just /etc/init.d/apache restart
>
> I did... but still the same: when I click on a .php file I get the dialog
> for downloading the file :-(

Make sure you *FULLY* restart the apache server and get no errors.
And make sure you restart your webbrowser and you aren't using any caching
proxyserver.

(Sometimes your browser remembers (e.g. opera does this) and doesn't
bother checking for a new version)

Try shift+reload in netscape/opera...

 Dries