Re: What is wrong with gcc-doc?

%% Simon Law <sfllaw@engmail.uwaterloo.ca> writes:

  sl> On 18 Jan 2002, Paul Smith wrote:
  >> Hmm, after much searching I found gcc-2.95-doc which seems to install
  >> OK.
  >>
  >> I kind of wish it would have been called gcc-doc-2.95 instead as that
  >> would have made my searches for it a _LOT_ more successful, but oh well :)

  sl> Well, it is the documentation for gcc-2.95, so it makes sense for
  sl> it to be called gcc-2.95-doc.

The other way of looking at it is that it's version 2.95 of the GCC
docs, in which case it makes sense for it to be called gcc-doc-2.95 :)

Whatever, I found it and it works...

 Paul D. Smith <pausmith@nortelnetworks.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools