Re: Kernel 2.5.1 Problem

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, ICON ICON wrote:

>Im running debian 2.0 on a compaq persario.
>The computer was working fine with kernel 2.2.7 but
>after upgrading to kernel 2.5.1 it wouldnt recoginze
>my sound card(even though I chose the exact same
>driver that worked in the 2.2.7 configuration). Also

You probably need to update your modutils. See the Changes file in the
kernel documentation. You might like to check out this website

http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/kernel-24.html

I haven't checked whether or not it support 2.5 series kernels, but.

Either that, or upgrade to Woody

Cameron Kerr
--
cameron.kerr@paradise.net.nz