Help with mailbox deletion

I am having a problem with my mailbox.  I am using sendmail with imap on my main email server.  I can send, recieve and read email on the system.  But I cannot delete, copy or move the messages anywhere.  This includes the trash folder.  I am using netscape 4 for a email program.  I have tried manually deleting the inbox and and deleting the test folder.  It will create a folder but will not move or delete anything put there.

Thanks for any help.

Brian Schramm

--
Brian Schramm