Re: Hello......

also sprach  Bruce Burhans <bburhans@earthlink.net> [2002.01.22.0124 +0100]:
>             My primary purpose here is to introduce myself, and I
> couldn't find a more suitable e-mail address, although I would
> appreciate being put on the mailing list.

welcome to the world of debian-user, your collection of altruistic
support engines and endless wisdom. seriously, we're happy to have you.

down right before the Development section, you'll find a checkbox for
debian-user, and at the bottom you enter your email address and click
the button. that's it.

and feel free to post questions you may have with the installation
and/or usage of you Debian system. however, in your own interest, we
encourage you to get acquainted with 'manpages' and documentation, such
as found at http://www.linuxdoc.org. for almost every command on a
Debian system, you can type

  man <commandname>

and hit enter for the manpage, and in the /usr/share/doc directory,
every package dumps a lot (or very little) documentation and
information.

"when i tell a robot to get me a beer,
 i don't want it horsing around.
 i want it to get a beer."