Hello......

   Greetings,
            I'm new to computers and even newer to Linux, (running XP)
and was going to install RH until further research led me here.
            Currently I'm reading through your website and have
established contact with <linux.debian.user>
            Hopefully, I will be ready to install the latest Stable
distribution in a week or so, on an extended partition of 10G.
            My primary purpose here is to introduce myself, and I
couldn't find a more suitable e-mail address, although I would
appreciate being put on the mailing list.

V?R

Bruce Burhans  bburhans@earthlink.net