apt-move & apt-proxy: a mini-HOWTO?

Hi,

Is there such a thing?  I'm having some troubles knowing which
directory/directories are important if I want to share .debs
across a small LAN.

Is apt-move's LOCALDIR supposed to be the same as apt-proxy's
APT_PROXY_CACHE?  Also, what about apt-move's FILECACHE, which
is where .debs are put by apt-get.

Also, it seems that when using apt-proxy, you don't need any
other sites in sources.list except http://MYSERVER:9999.  But,
apt-move.conf has APTSITES.

What to do?

TIA,
Ron
| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |