Re: balsa smtp error - mutt sends fine

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 11:05:57AM -0600, Lance Hoffmeyer wrote:
| I cannot send email with balsa although mutt can send email fine.
| Anyone have any suggestions?

Don't use remote smtp in balsa.  mutt doesn't.  mutt simply pipes the
message to your local MTA (probably exim) which you must have set up
correctly (or do you only mean that _mutt_ doesn't report an error,
did you get the test message you sent to yourself?).

| The Remote SMTP field has my ISP's domain listed mail.ISP.com

what about AUTH?

-D

--

You have heard the saying that if you put a thousand monkeys in a room with a
thousand typewriters and waited long enough, eventually you would have a room