Re: identify my 486 motherboard

* Muchlas Yusak (m_yusak@telkom.net) spake thusly:

> i had trouble with dual ide controller (conflict) with my 486 motherboard.
> i dunno what manufacture made that mb. specification is TK 8881 - FA 20.what
> should i do?

Type "tk 8881 motherboard" (without quotes) into google. Top hit
is probably what you want (someone's already posted the URL I think).

Dima
--
I'm going to exit now since you don't want me to replace the printcap. If you
change your mind later, run                        -- magicfilter config script