Re: server inaccessible -- weird!

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> [2002.01.21.1846 +0100]:
> try it: diamond.madduck.net at 66.92.234.132. ping is disabled from
> everywhere but a few stations also under my control, but:

sorry, but because of the possibility of a hack attack, the network
cable is gone. so no trying. i've included all the symptoms...

and yes, this system is 4356 miles from where i sit. make me feel all
the better ;)

micro$oft dns service terminates abnormally
when it receives a response
to a dns query that was never made.
fix information: run your dns service on a different platform.
                                                            -- bugtraq