fs switching to read-only

Hola~

After a nasty system hang, I power cycled the machine, fsck ran and found
enough errors to bootup readonly. I ran fsck by hand, which found some more
problems, but nothing that seemed all that out of the ordinary. I rebooted
again and all seemed well with the world.

Now, if I try to access or remove certain files on the disk the access will
fail and the fs will switch to read-only. There's nothing strange in the
syslog.

Anyone ever seen something like this?

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

DELMAR: I'm with you fellas.