bugreport problem

During the last few weeks I get the following output when I try to run
reportbug:

Unable to connect to BTS;

Is there a problem with the bug tracking system?

Regards.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but
      against principalities, against powers, against the
      rulers of the darkness of this world, against
      spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take
      unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able
      to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to
      stand."              Ephesians 6:12,13