openldap .deb status

Hello Wichert,

I am writing to inquire about the status of the openldap packages. I note that the sid/unstable packages are at version 2.0.14, while openldap.org is calling 2.0.21 "stable". Most of the sid packages follow upstream releases very closely (e.g. the mozilla package usually updates within days of a new release). Are you not updating out of concern for stability of because of a lack of time?

Please do not consider this inquiry a flame. I see from your website that you do a great deal more than I for the Debian community. It is just that, as someone who deploys openldap extensively, I have an interest in the status of the Debian package.

Thanks,
David