Re: kernel compile question

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 09:48:55AM -0800, Charles Baker did this all over the keyboard:
> <<SNIP>>
>
> Unless this is just an exercise in learning, you might
> want to check out http://leaf.sourceforge.net and have
> a look at dachstein and oxygen.

interesting stuff, i found there :). Thanks.
it is a mixture of learning and productional use actually. i want to
know every small detail of a system like that, so i want to create my
own one. i want to be able to have different configuration floppies
inserted at boot time to serve my needs. in my opinion, all images suck,
unless you create your own ones :). anyways, thanks for your time!

regards, Willi

--
the three graet virtues of a programmer:
laziness, impatience and hubris.