Sharing .deb files across network

Hi,

I have billions and billions of file in /var/cache/apt/archives.

Is there any way, without using NFS, to share them with the other
machines in my LAN, so that I only need to download them (using
"apt-get install|upgrade" on my main machine) once from a debian
mirror.

Then, when I do "apt-get install|upgrade" on my other machines,
they would 1st look on my main machine, then go to the internet
if needed.

I looked at apt-proxy, but it looks like you must set up a
distribution mirror, and I don't have the bandwidth for that.

TIA,
Ron
| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |