Re: kmail and links

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:18:18 +0100 Joerg Johannes <j-j@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi again
>
> How can I tell kmail to open links in konqueror? I don't find an option for
> thi in the preferences menu.
>
> thanks
>
> joerg

In Control Center, under File Associations, there will be a choice
for "text".  Under that will be html.  There is where you can
adjust things.

Caution: I am doing this from memory, since I decided that GNOME+
Sawfish+Sylpheed+Opera responds 10x better than the KDE 2.2.1 suite
of programs.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |