Re: Java Web Start on Debian Potato

Hi Bill!

First of all, thanks for your quick and informative reply!

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Bill Wohler wrote:

>   [...] but I
>   suppose your mileage may vary--I may have made some wise decisions and
>   others may have made some poor decisions.

Could you please be a bit more precise on which decisions you consider
"wise" and which ones "poor"?

>   [...] Find and read the upgrade notes
>   (not sure exactly where they are) and the new apt HOWTO. I believe the

Does any of the other subscribers have this link at hand? If so, could you
please repost it again (maybe privately if you don't won't to clutter up
the list)? Thank you.

> [...]
> [...] Viel gluck--und spass!

Thanks! I think I will surely have it *grin*

Kind regards,

	Holger