Mail Client Help

Please reply to gnudev@ozemail.com.au because I don't have this email
address subscribed to the list, and I can't check my subscribed address
without messing anything up at the moment.

I am having trouble finding a mail client that can do these things:
- Allow more than one identity, and to choose what identity is used when
composing and replying to mail
- Choose a different SMTP server for each identity
- Filter mail on Subject, From, X-Loop, X-Been-There and the body of the
mail
- Allow to bounce HTML messages
- Allow to bounce spam to sender
- Check all identities' email accounts separately as well as all at once
- Put each identity's mail in separate inboxes

So far KMail is the winner, but allowing different SMTP servers for each
identity seems to be impossible, and I am having trouble getting KDE for
my Debian 2.2r4 Potato anyway.

Balsa is excellent but buggy as hell, and crashes with Windows EXE
attachments (segfaults).

Mutt is way too hard to use and I can't figure out the command to set it
up anyway. I type ? for help and I see nothing about setting it up. How
do I write muttrc files? Is this what I need to set it up the way I want
it?

Thanks,
James