another exim question

Please excuse this if it should be obvious, but I have been playing around so much that I can't find this. Is there one simple setting in exim.conf that will allow me to receive mail for all my addresses from different domains? I can only receive for one right now. All the others get bounced back. None of the settings that I have seen to have to do with this seem to do as I need.

Thanks.  And thanks again for all the other help.

-Ken