Re: What is "OT:"

--begin quoted message from Ron Johnson,
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:34:17 -0800 (PST) Charles Baker <rascharles@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > --- Pete Ryland <pdr@pdr.cx> wrote:
> > > On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 02:56:56PM -0200, Jeronimo
> [snip]
> > I use wtf when I don't understand an acronym...like so
> > ``wtf wtf`` on a cl ;-)
>
> is it packaged?

short answer: yes
slightly longer answer: it's in bsdgames

how to check:

$ apt-cache search wtf
bsdgames - collection of text games from BSD systems

$ apt-cache show bsdgames

<snip>
 Includes these programs: adventure, arithmetic, atc, backgammon, battlestar,
 bcd, boggle, caesar, canfield, countmail, cribbage, fish, gomoku, hangman,
 hunt, mille, monop, morse, number, pig, phantasia, pom, ppt, primes, quiz,
 random, rain, robots, sail, snake, tetris, trek, wargames, worm, worms,
 wump, wtf

--
Noah Massey  | fingerprint : 90AD 7AAB 0768 46AF 8C52 0695 03A2 C74D E1ED C2BF
   Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.