Re: undefined reference to __ctype

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:09:27 -0300 Mike G <mgriffa@fibertel.com.ar> wrote:
> Hi all!
> 	I'm trying to compile a program and I get undefined reference to __ctype
> on the isdigit() function, it on woody machine. Any one got this ever? any idea?
>
> thanks in advance

Are you including all headers needed by isdigit()?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |