problems with apt-get ---> Evolution

I have problems with apt-get, namely he blocks the dist-upgrade since
some packets show independencies. The independencies occurs around
evolution, namely unmet dependencies with libgal 18. From some reason he
alway wants to install libgal 18, with message "trying to overwrite
`/usr/share/gal/html/gal-api.sgml', which is also in package libgal19".
So in fact I don't need libgal 18, with consequence that this package
blocks everything. The same happens with libaspell10 : " trying to
overwrite `/usr/share/aspell/english.dat', which is also in package
libaspell4" : also here there is already installed a later version, but
still he tries to install it. So what I want, is that these two packages
are eliminated from my apt-get list. But how ? The two files are in
dependency with evolution.

Greetings,
Johan