Re: 3dfx voodoo3 problem

Submitted 17-Jan-02 by Marcelo Chiapparini:
> VGA16 and SVGA server installed. I selected the voodoo3 (generic) option for

The SVGA server is what you will use for the Voodoo 3 under XF3

>  -X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111

This is, unfortunately, a fairly generic error.  errno 111, simply means
that the client connection was refused.  We need the errors before this
in the XFree86 log that actually state why the server died.

--
Anton Graham                            GPG ID: 0x18F78541
<bladehawke@amaesing.com>

"Conversion, fastidious Goddess, loves blood better than brick, and feasts
most subtly on the human will."
  -- Virginia Woolf