Re: One time user access

Only if you've got an X server on the Windows machine.  There are
commercial ones (e.g., Hummingbird eXceed) and rumors of a shareware
(e.g., non-free) one too. All the ssh client does is forward X so a local
X server can grab it and display.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA