Re: Printing problems

Rob Mahurin, 2002-Jan-16 08:40 -0500:
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 07:38:04AM -0800, Jeff wrote:
> > Error: /invalidfont in findfont
> > 		       Operand stack:
> > 	                       --nostringval--
> > 				       basefontdict
> >
> > So, I believe I have a font issue now.  If you have some ideas on
> > this, I'd really appreciate them.  I'm pretty lost...still.
>
> Hi Jeff,
>
> I'm having this same problem (with an operand stack of
> 				F0  Times-Roman  Font  Times-
>
> after an upgrade this weekend from stable to testing.  It seems to
> happen only from Netscape.
>
> Don't know that that helps much, but it was certainly refreshing to
> see the same error message on your message and on my printer :)  Let
> me know if I can test anything for you.
>
> Rob

Hey Rob,

I'm still fighting with it.  It happens printing from any
application for me.

Are you using lprng?  magicfilter?  What's an application that
works and what is it's print command?

Sorry to bombard you with questions...I appreciate you help.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User