Re: Adaptec 2940u2w SCSI problems

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 04:06:51AM +0200, JM Vainio wrote:
> Some weeks ago I tried to install Debian with SCSI support, but I did not succeed. I had the Adaptec 2940u2w SCSI

The new kernels have both, a new and an old Adaptec driver.. The old one seem support
this card. I think that Linux might be using the new one?? Not sure.. Try both
[in Debian install you can select which one you want - I think. Never installed
SCSI driver like that].. One of them might just not freeze.

Hope this helps a bit,
- Adam