Re: OT: Rant

dman wrote:

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 12:35:44PM -0600, Kent West wrote:
| dman wrote:
| >
| >Ahh, ok.
| >
| >This is not what "left justified" or "center justified" or "right
| >justified" means.  Those terms apply to the entire line (more often
| >though it applies to an entire paragraph).  Actually, "justified" is a
| >separate term and means that both the left and right edges of the the
| >paragraph are even.  The others are properly "alignments", but common
| >use has labeled them "justification".
| | Ah. Bad use of language on my part. You're right.

Quite understandable, having now seen the text the RevealCodes showed
you.

-D

I was doing that code by memory; it may have been [CntrAlgn] instead of [CntrJust] or something similar. That was just to give you an idea of what it would look like. (I only mention this for accuracy in "the record".)

Kent