Helix Gnome

I have a Libranet(1.82) cd and I wish to use the Helix gnome packages in it. I noticed that it is for woody ( or what I see in the directory structure). I tried one package to see if it will work. I tried grip and it needs libgtk... ( that's all I remember) anyway, I have this 1.2.0 while it says it needs 1.2-helix. I tried to force it into installing but It failed. Is it possible to install the packages from helix into my Potato system? if yes -how?

Aldous