2.2r4 install peculiarity

I'm just installing 2.2r4 from ISOs I pulled down a while ago (typical really
as 2.2r5 is just out!).  The ISO are from linuxiso.org iirc, although I am
using the non-US one, so I think CD 1 may have come from another mirror.  When
I've finished partitioning the drives and choosing the mount points I choose as
CD install and then select which drive (I have two CDs in the system).  Next it
complains that I don't have the rescue diskette in the drive.  Anyone got any
ideas as to what could be wrong before I start burning new copies and then on
to re-downloading the ISOs.

--
---
Paul Tansom:  -  contact paul@aptanet.com for more information