Re: Gnome printing is broken in unstable

> Thanks
> Neilen
>
> Yes there is a bug. I have reproduced the same problem. Change the font
> from Helvetica to Arial and print preview/printing starts working again
> from Gnumeric.

If people are following this issue the bug report Neilen made is here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no\&bug=128378

The result so far:

   I am sending the following info to the bts, as requested by J.H.M.
   Dassen.

   He is of the opinion that the problem lies with gnome-print, and not
   gnumeric. He requested that I point out the issues to Christian
   Marillat, so I am attaching a copy to him.

   Executive summary: I get no output when I print in gnumeric, and a
   whole lot of assertions to stdout. The details are below.

   Thanks
   Neilen