Re: [OT] Suggestions for cheap laser printer supported by Linux

On Monday 14 January 2002 19:36 pm, dman wrote:

> I haven't heard of GDI before.  All the laser printers I've looked at
> (mostly HPs) had PCL and Postscript built-in.  I have a LJIIIp still
> kicking here, and it is quite good.  I'd go for a 5m or 6m or whatever
> they call that line now (the 5l or 6l is ok, but I like the 5m/6m
> better).

I have a pair of 6L's here.  Both worked flawlessly for two or three
years.  A year ago I would have recommended the 6L wholeheartedly.
However, in the past year or so both have begun swallowing paper.  I will
probably look for replacements soon.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.