Re: /var/spool/mail and adduser

also sprach Dan <danl@student.umass.edu> [2002.01.15.0253 +0100]:
> I noticed that there is a mail spool entry for the normal user created
> during the debian installation process. However, when I run adduser to
> create a new user, a mail file for that user is not created. Is this
> supposed to be done manually?

yes. or by your mailer when the first mail arrives. however, check
`man adduser`, specifically the stuff about
/usr/local/sbin/adduser.local. but take care about permissions and
ownership, or mail will bounce!

two manic depressives named mastick
had marital problems, quite drastic.
her mood swings were mild,