Re: graphical lilo

Sridhar M.A. (mas@uomphysics.net) wrote:

>    > map=/boot/map-bmp
>                ^^^^^^^
> My woody does not have this file. Where do I get it? What sort of a file
> is it?

Now that you say so, this line is of course nonsense and has nothing
to do with the splash screen. :)
I just compared my lilo.conf on my notebook and pc and kinda pasted
the difference...thanks for telling me, I've also removed it from my
hompage and my example splash screens. Thanks...

> My /etc/lilo.conf looks like this:
>
>    boot=/dev/hda
>    map=/boot/map
>    install=/boot/boot.b
                   ^^^^^^
You still need to set: install=/boot/boot-bmp.b

Gordon

--
Gordon Fraser                  Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be
gordon@freakzone.net           restarted for the change  to take effect.