Re: 2 questions: Sylpheed & Mozilla

KDE has a feature in which if a URL goes into the paste buffer it
offers to open a browser.  At least if you're in a Konsole this is
what happens.

There's a little bug so that it won't open mozilla properly when you
do this.  Supposedly a fix is coming.

This is probably different from your problem, but I thought I'd
mention it just in case.