Re: user logger!

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 05:16:12PM -0600, techlists@techgod.net wrote:
> I've got a user who I think is screwing up my server.  How do I set up a log to "log" everything this person does?  And can I watch it real time?
>
> John

try,

Package: ttysnoop 0.12c-7
TTY Snoop - allows you to spy on telnet+serial connections

TTYSnoop allows you to snoop on login tty's through another
tty-device or pseudo-tty. The snoop-tty becomes a 'clone' of the
original tty, redirecting both input and output from/to it.

for real time...

As for logging, there is a way of setting up shell so you get
history of commands... Don't know off the top of my head

- Adam