Re: Debian Vs RedHat

I forgot where in my mailbox was the original post, but anyway I'll reply.

I like the Debian GNU/Linux distribution better than RedHat's for all the good
things it all has.

Won't say screw RedHat the Co., however. Thankful for them for doing much of the
pioneering work for the community (and maybe some grata for forcibly dragging
us in the future like libc6). Sure they do make rough cuts most of the time,
but just like Alan Cox said, I'd believe that if RedHat won't do it, probably,
nobody would... (unless proven otherwise)

But anyway, I like Debian better. And I use it. And I don't like RHL on my
machines for the hard time they gave me maintaining them a year ago. Debian
already works so fine - it ain't broke so don't fix it, but improve it.

Paolo Falcone

www.edsamail.com