Re: Debian Vs RedHat

* Adam Majer (adamm@galacticasoftware.com) spake thusly:
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 12:22:00AM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> > also sprach Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk@yola.bmrb.wisc.edu> [2002.01.10.2042 +0100]:
> > >
> > > You are more right than you think: every time I run into new *nix suckage,
> > > all I need to do is remember the time when I worked in Winders shops, and
> > > I immediately start feeling better.
> > >
> > > Microsoft Helps!(tm)
> >
> > incredibly excellent and appropriate way to interpret my reply (which
> > might have been taken as a flame-attack since it was unconsciously
> > writting sometime shortly before dawn.)
>
> If people want to complain about MS they can  because they  cannot fix
> anything. In unix if it suxs, you fix it so it doesn't suck... Simple enough? :)

Would you like to fix Xvfb for Solaris, then? There's a glitch with
font handling in it... Or I can come up with a few other things, if
this isn't simple enough.

Dima (d'uh!)
--
"Mirrors and copulation are abominable because they increase the number of
entities."                                        -- corollary to Occam's Razor