Re: Fwd:

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 01:46:19PM +0100, Erik Andreas Fjogstad Brandstadmoen wrote:
| I get one of these every time I send something to the debian-user list.
| Does anyone else have the same problem?

I haven't seen one of these yet, but someone mentioned junk from
naver.com a few days ago.  One more for the blacklist ...

| ----- Forwarded message from NAVER-MAILER@naver.com -----
|
| From: <NAVER-MAILER@naver.com>
| Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:32:03 +0900 (KST)
| To: <erikbra@student.matnat.uio.no>
| Subject: ¸ÞÀÏ Àü¼Û ½ÇÆÐ ¾Ë¸² <bigice@naver.com>

Hmm, what's the content-type of this?  I'm junking messages that
announce that they are in various charsets I can't comprehend.

-D

--

The light of the righteous shines brightly,
but the lamp of the wicked is snuffed out.